Useful Links & Contact

For local Harrogate Borough residents, use the links below to report problems and issues you have with local services, or contact me on any issue, national or local, using the form below

Report a pothole

Report noise nuisance

Report flytipping

Comment on a planning application

Council tax-moving home notification

Problems with roads: flooding and drainage and blocked gullies

Trees: legal and planning requirements

Helen Flynn
Carr Farm, Low Lane, Darley, Harrogate HG3 2QN

Tel: 07789 173011     Email: